Family

Family

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Lives Changed

My son, Zachary, turned 7 yrs old today. 



So much has changed in our lives over the last seven years.  Seven years ago, if you would have told me how my life would be now, I would have told you that you were crazy and laughed in your face!  Life was very different then.  We lived with so much sin in our lives.  We only had 3 children.  I didn't think I wanted anymore children after we had Zach, ha ha, that seems funny now.  We had just moved into our house a couple of weeks before Zach was born.  I felt like something was lacking in my life.  My mom had been telling me I should go to church and make some friends.  So, when Zach was 3 months old, I passed by a church and saw their sign and decided to try it out.  Chris wasn't interested, so I just took the 3 boys and I went without him.  I thought I was going to church to make friends and I found so much more!  I found God, someone I use to know, but hadn't been close to for many years. 
Chris came to church with me the following week.  We started attended church on a regular basis over the next year.  A month before Logan was born, Chris accepted Christ.  Our lives have made a 180.  We are such better parents now than we were without Christ!  I'm excited to see what the next seven years look like for our family!

No comments: