Family

Family

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Rock & Worship Roadshow 2012

On Saturday night, Chris, Tyler and I went to the Rock & Worship Roadshow!  It was a few christian bands at the Conseco Fieldhouse!  We went with some friends of ours. 
Some of the bands that were there are: MercyMe, Tenth Avenue North, Lecrae, Hawk Nelson, Disciple, and Sidewalk Prophets.  My favorite is Lecrae!  Here is one of my favorite songs that he sang that night:


All the bands did a great job.  They were sponsoring Compassion International!  They are a great organization.  Compassion works through local churches to holistically address the individual physical, economic, educational and spiritual needs of children—enabling them to thrive, not just survive.  We sponsor a little girl in Ecuador through Compassion.   We use to think that we didn't have the money to help anyone out.  I never realized that it is only $38 a month to help a child in need!  I use to blow that much on eating out, for us it was a no brainer to not eat out a couple of times to help a child in need!
It was a really fun night out with my hubby and oldest son and our friends!!

No comments: