Family

Family

Monday, February 13, 2012

Haircuts Are Not So Easy

Going to get haircuts with 6 kids is a tough job!!  I took the kids to Cookie Cutters and got the youngest 4 kids a haircut.  Kyndal does very well sitting there and letting someone cut her hair!  Not so easy on me, while I'm trying to stand there with her and the other kids are running a muck through the salon.  They were running around, going down the slide, playing on the other chairs, whining and complaining about anything they could! 
Kyndal had alot of fun walking around while the other kids were getting their hair cut!  Though Tyler didn't like following her around to keep her out of everything while I was with the other kids getting their hair cut!


I think Mason's hair looks more different than anyone else.  Here is a before and after shot of his hair!


Next time, I will definitely take Chris with me to help out!  Not a trip I want to do by myself again!

No comments: