Family

Family

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

First Fundraiser!!!!

I can't believe it's almost time to do our very first fundraiser!!!  Our garage sale is this Thursday, Friday, and Saturday!!  I feel so blessed by all the donations we have received.  We have filled a 10x20 storage unit, our garage and our office.  We still have more donations that are going to be dropped off on the first day of the sale.  I never thought we would have this many donations.  Chris didn't even think the garage sale was a good idea, until he saw how may donations I've been receiving from other people.  God is so good!  I have been so busy this week getting ready for the sale.  We still have to go get everything out of storage tomorrow evening and get it all set up Thursday morning.  It's going to take a few hours to get everything set up on Thursday morning!  I am so very thankful to have friends that are willing to come over and help us set up and help with the garage sale!  Thank you Anna for the flyer you made for us!!  I will update everyone on how we do with the garage sale when it's over!!  Let's see how much we can make the thermometer rise!!  This is all so exciting to me because these are all steps in bringing home our daughter from Ethiopia.   I look forward to seeing everyone at the garage sale!!!
 

No comments: