Family

Family

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Back to school

I can't believe there is only 34 more days until school starts!  This summer is flying by!  Preparing for kids going back to school has so much involved.  I registered them this week back in HSE schools.  Tyler will be attending FJH and will be in the 8th grade.  Jacob will be attending SCI and will be in the 6th grade.  Zachary and Logan will be at SCE and will be in the 3rd and 2nd grade.  Mason will be Pre K this year, but I am going to teach him at home.  Kyndal has another 3 years home with me, luckily!  They are all growing up way too fast!  I hate going shopping for back to school supplies.  Four kids in school with a list of things they "need", can be frustrating, especially when you can't find everything on their list.  I love buying clothes for back to school, except the amount of money it costs.  The kids favorite thing about school starting is seeing who their teachers are and the ice cream social.   
It is going to be weird only having 2 kids home.  Of course, I will still have daycare kids here too, but it's weird only having little kids here.  As of right now, I will have 4 daycare kids when school starts.  I am hoping to add 2 more kids so we can save more for our adoption.  I am getting excited to start our new curriculum with the little kids!  I love doing preschool with the kids!!  It is exciting teaching little ones and seeing them learn new things!     

           

No comments: