Family

Family

Friday, November 30, 2012

Our Princess is 2

The last 2 years have flown by!  I can't believe our little princess is 2.  I remember when she was born and I still couldn't believe we had a girl!  She has changed so much!  She has a got a personality on her! She is rambunctious, silly, needy for mommy's attention and just so much fun!  She is all over the place, there is no keeping up with her! Most of my pictures I take of her are smeared cause she likes to run all over the place!

 
 
This was her 1st birthday last year!
 
She finally started to get hair!
 
She liked pulling up her dresses!!
 
She finally has a head full of hair!!  I love her little looks she gives to people!
 
She has the prettiest smile!!! 
 
Happy Birthday to my princess Kyndal!
 
 
 
 


 

No comments: