Family

Family

Friday, March 29, 2013

How does this happen??

The decluttering process has began.  It is amazing how much clutter can develop in your house over time.  The more kids you have, it seems the more clutter you have.  I have not done the greatest job at keeping it clean and organized over the last few months.  Life gets busy and before you know it, boom!  Your house is a clutter magnet! 
Over the next few days, this is going to be my project I'm attempting to tackle.  So far, I have done the laundry room and the front closet!  It is amazing how much junk fills these two rooms.  My dryer was piled down with stuff.  The laundry room took about an hour to clean.  I didn't think to take before pictures, but here are the after pictures!

This is the laundry room, it had so much clutter in it.  Looks so much better organized and cleaned out!

This is our front closet!  It had so many coats and sweatshirts in it.  I was able to go through them and put some away.  We don't each need 2-3 different coats/sweatshirts in here.  The kids had been throwing all kinds of stuff on the floor in here.  Our vacuum barely fit in here before I cleaned it out!

I'm trying to do the downstairs first and then I will tackle the upstairs!!  Wish me luck!


No comments: